Skylark Clinic, Inc.
Client Portal Terms and Conditions
(Last updated: July 17, 2023)
Please read the terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) entirely and carefully before using the Portal Application (Client Portal). These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, at Skylark Clinic, Inc.’s sole discretion. These Terms and Conditions outline our practices regarding the Client Portal and our sensitivity to your right to privacy. We reserve the right and discretion to revoke access at any time for any reason.
YOUR CLIENT PORTAL RECORD
Skylark Clinic, Inc. is pleased to offer you a Client Portal. It is an online service that provides you with convenient access to portions of your medical record. It also offers a secure method of online communication with our team for such activities as secure image and document exchange, direct appointment scheduling, and secure online messaging.
The ability to sign in and access the Client Portal requires multiple layers of verifiable personal Information as authentication as well as confirmation of a unique six-digit security code received by text which provides an additional layer of security.
RESPONSE TO SECURE MESSAGING
We will use our best effort to provide a timely response to electronic inquiries. In some cases, the staff may not be available immediately to respond.
Emergency situations requiring immediate attention should not be submitted electronically. For all urgent medical matters, contact your physician’s office by phone, go to an emergency room, or dial 911.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
As a Client Portal user, your role in maintaining the security of your medical information is:
- Keeping your login credentials confidential (never share them with anyone).
- Keeping your personal mobile device secure.
You hereby assume full responsibility for your use of the Client Portal and full liability for actions that occur from end user access and use of the Client Portal. You agree that Skylark Clinic, Inc. shall be held harmless against any and all damages or claims you may have related to your access and use of the Client Portal including (but not limited to) unauthorized access and the disclosure and use of information. You agree your sole and exclusive remedy in the event of such damages or claims is to cease using the Client Portal.
We afford the same degree of confidentiality to medical information stored in your Client Portal as is given to medical information stored by Skylark Clinic, Inc. in any other medium. We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your medical information. We limit team members’ access and ability to enter or view information based upon their role in your care. Firewalls, passwords, encryption, and audit trails are further used to safeguard your information.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- You shall use the Client Portal in a lawful and respectful manner. You must not use the Client Portal to harass, threaten, defame, or infringe the rights of any other person or entity.
- You shall not use the Client Portal to transmit or store any content that is illegal, harmful, offensive, or inappropriate as determined in the sole discretion of Skylark Clinic, Inc. You shall not use the Client Portal to send unsolicited or unauthorized messages, advertisements, or other solicitations.
- You shall not attempt to access, modify, or interfere with the Client Portal or its data in any unauthorized way. You shall not use any software or device that may compromise the security or functionality of the Client Portal.
- You acknowledge that the Client Portal is provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties or guarantees of any kind. Skylark Clinic, Inc. does not warrant that the Client Portal will be error-free, uninterrupted, or compatible with your device or network. Skylark Clinic, Inc. does not warrant that the Client Portal will meet your expectations or requirements.
- You acknowledge that the Client Portal may contain sensitive and confidential information about your health and medical condition. You agree to use the Client Portal at your own risk and discretion. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the privacy and security of your personal information.
- You acknowledge that Skylark Clinic, Inc. may modify, suspend, or terminate the Client Portal or change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Client Portal after such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Skylark Clinic, Inc. regarding your use of the Client Portal. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
USE OF CLIENT PORTAL
By accessing and using the Client Portal, you hereby acknowledge your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, and confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.